Have you been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19? Perhaps you have been showing symptoms of COVID-19 yourself? Maybe you need to travel internationally? Whatever the case, getting tested is essential for your and the community’s safety.
Even with the availability of vaccines, the COVID-19 test in Eastvale, California is still crucial in ending the pandemic. It allows health officials to monitor, manage, and curb the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- It detects outbreaks early.
- It serves as a gauge for the effectiveness of vaccination in a certain population.
- It detects the spread of new variants.
- It allows fully vaccinated individuals to isolate themselves immediately before spreading the virus further.
What We Can Do
Here’s How We Help
What We Cannot Accurately Measure, We Cannot Effectively Control
As articulated in the above short but insightful video (WHAS11, 2020) – accurate, efficient, and effective COVID 19 testing is critical in slowing down and abating the spread of the virus. Accurate COVID 19 testing will facilitate this by:
Accurate COVID 19 testing will facilitate this by:
- Identifying those infected and affected,
- Enabling their timely treatment,
- Learning trends and patterns on how the virus spreads,
- Developing COVID 19 mitigation plans, and
- Eventually attenuating the impact of the virus to the overall population (US Department of Health & Human Services, 2020).
Why Choose Us?
- We can provide our RT-PCR test in various locations—on-site, off-site, and in our mobile laboratory—for your utmost convenience.
- We value your time so we have made sure to refine our testing services to be delivered faster and more conveniently.
- We provide RT-PCR test, the ‘gold standard’ in testing for current SARS-CoV-2 infections so you know your results are accurate and reliable, hence our company name.
Find out how your test will proceed here:
Convenient COVID-19 Testing – How It Works
Please note that Accurate Covid19 Test does not personally conduct the test. We have accredited COVID-19 task force laboratories and medical providers using RT-PCR on board who will do the testing.
US Department of Health & Human Services. (2020). Why COVID-19 testing is the key to getting back to normal. https://www.nia.nih.gov/news/why-covid-19-testing-key-getting-back-normal.
WHAS11. (2020, April 13). COVID-19 coronavirus: The importance of testing, the knowledge provided. [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcN3ax6eM4.
Convenient, Safe, and Fast COVID-19 Testing You Can Rely On
Don’t wait, the faster you can get tested and get your results, the better decisions you can make for yourself and the community.