Accurate Covid19 Test is one with the community during these trying times. We believe arming ourselves with knowledge is one of the most effective ways to keep us and our families safe.
Per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), here are the most important guidelines on testing for current infection:
Who Should Get Tested?
- People who have COVID-19 symptoms as specified here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html.
- People who have been in contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. This includes even fully vaccinated individuals since they can still carry the virus and spread it to others.
- People who have not been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine who are included in the expanded community screening for COVID-19.
- People who have not been fully vaccinated but who have been given referrals by their healthcare provider, school, workplace, or state or local state department.
Who Does Not Need to Get Tested?
- Those who have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 do not need to get tested if, after their positive result and 3 months after their recovery, they do not develop new symptoms.
Know more about how to get a viral test and what the next steps are if you tested positive or negative for viral tests here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/diagnostic-testing.html#who-should-get-tested
Looking for specific guidelines per your profession or topic? Visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/guidance.html for more information.
We also suggest checking the official California Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 response for the latest updates and information in the state here
Convenient, Safe, and Fast COVID-19 Testing You Can Rely On
Don’t wait, the faster you can get tested and get your results, the better decisions you can make for yourself and the community.